Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling Frustrated and Hopeless

Not much happening this week.  Frustrated that I actually managed to gain 2lb's this week.  Feeling hopeless because it feels like I'm never going to get this weight off to get approved!  On the plus side I do think I've already lost at least 1 of those gained pounds, I was feeling bloated at weigh in, it was right after lunch and I normally weigh in the morning.  I'm trying to keep that in mind and not slip back.  I did make it on to the elipticle 2 nights in a row now, so that's another good thing.  Had another meeting with my nutritionist this week as well.  Got some more tips and goals.

Goal #1, spend at least 20 minutes eating a meal.  That's actually really hard, and that's with a regular plate of food!  Imagine taking 20 minutes to eat 1/4 cup of food!

Goal #2, nothing to drink 1/2 hour before and 1 hour after eating meals.  Another thing that's not so easy.  They don't want you feeling your pouch with fluids instead of protien at meals. 

That;s what I'm working on, that and my personal goal of eliminating even more carbs.  Gotta cut them out soon anyway.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You can do this Lori! Stay focused on your goal - you will get there!

    ReplyDelete